Wednesday 16 April 2008

Permanent Resident of RADICALBOULEVARD

Leon is a character that can potentially change the world how we see it through his energetic charisma alone. My first encounter with him was when we must have been 11-12yrs old at secondary school. He was so outta control, a dynamite personality that just couldn’t be tamed. Anyone that knows him from that era will tell you (over a drink, if you’re buying) of their personal experiences in Leon’s company. For instance one time he got up in the middle of the class, sprung up on a table and declared to the whole class “I’m the MAYOR of this god damn town, I run this city”. With statements like that his disruptive behaviour used to confuse the truth, the underlining fact...this boy, now man, is humbly intelligent.

As soon as I signed up to this blog I envisioned how Leon interoperates the world through his poetry. I’m proud and very honoured to announce that Leon has a monthly poetry residential slot on RADICALBOULEVARD.

To the close minded world of deceivers you’re as stupid as you look, you smell like your stupid, you walk like you’re stupid, secretly you think your stupid and I’m here to confirm that in fact it’s no secret, everyone knows you’re stupid, so stop those stupid thoughts, stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-pid.

To the open minded non conformers, I present Leon.


(Photography by RADICALBOULEVARD)

No comments: